The Barley Holds
Listed below are the various legs of the grand adventure with links to details about the areas of each sojourn including what quests have been undertaken at each.
- Overland south to the Couny of Ulek, thence either by land or river downstream to the Velonstead in the Principality of Ulek. Alternately via secret path through the Underdark known to Sordin.
- Overland through the various states of the human Kingdom of Keoland to Deepholm in the Crystalmist mountains. Alternately, via sea to the Hold of the Sea Lords, and then up through the Hellfurnaces to the Crystalmists.
- Further north through the Crystalmists to the Ket Gap, and thence to Greatvale Hold in the western Yatil Mountains.
- Down through Perrenland and the Vesve Forrest to Furyondy, and on to Greysmere in the Domain of Greyhawk.
- Across the Nyr Dyv, or overland through the Urnst states, then through Nyrond and the Duchy of Tenh and across the Rakers Mountains to Shorehold in Ratik. By far the most remote stop, and the one that would be most likely to cut if one had to be.
- South by ship to Pontylver, then east to Glory Hold in the Glorioles. Any other alternate rout will have to cross some part of the decaying remainder of the Great Kingdom of the Aerdi.
- East through northern Sunndi, across the Hollow Highlands to Barleyblood Hold in the Iron Hills. Perhaps the shortest leg of the trip.
- East to Irongate, and thence by ship back to the Principality of Ulek, and then back north to Boulder Hold in the Lortmils. Returning overland is possible, but vastly longer and more arduous.